Just installed it in a Solaris zone on my laptop (you need a fairly recent Solaris Express release to use the a dtrace [pdf] functionallity).
A few new cool features.
- dtrace support in Solaris
- Warm standby server support
- CREATE INDEX without locking the table
- Improved syntax of the config file, support for SI units (kilobyte, megabyte, hour etc)
- Basic support for SQL 2003 analytical functions (I couldn't find any docs about this).
- Faster vacuuming
- Improved WAL and log management
Quite a lot of exciting stuff. Analytics could be fun and the speedups in WAL and logging could make a improvement for write intense operations, an area where postgres have been quite slowish in the past.
Full list and downloads here. Cool.